Return and Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at outboard marine venture.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Important information for buyers: your legal right to return goods
As an International consumer, you have a legal right to return goods purchased from a business and to obtain a repair, replacement or refund if the goods:
· Are faulty or develop a fault within a reasonable period of time after purchase
· Are not fit for purpose (i.e. they don’t do what the seller said they would do)
· Don’t match the seller’s description or sample
· Are of unacceptable quality, or
· Fail to meet other mandatory consumer guarantees under the United State, South Africa and Turkey Consumer Law.
Consumer guarantee basics
If a product fails to meet one or more of the consumer guarantees, you can claim a remedy from the seller, such as:
· A replacement or refund for a major failure, and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
· A replacement or repair if the goods otherwise fail to be of acceptable quality
To exercise these rights, the buyer should contact the Seller and may be required to return the goods and to provide proof of purchase. Remember, your rights to a return, replacement or refund for faulty or non-compliant goods are in addition to any other rights under the seller’s return policy or any warranty that comes with the goods.
To use your rights, contact the seller, who may ask you to return the goods.
Please note: Consumer guarantees don’t apply if you:
· Have simply changed your mind, found the product cheaper elsewhere, or decided you don’t like or need the product
· Misused a product and have caused or contributed to the failure of the goods, for example, by damaging or misusing the goods.
Visit the ACCC website for more information about consumer guarantees and your rights.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your Bank Account (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your Bank policies.
In the event that we had to Special Order ANY of your parts, we will charge a 10% restocking fee.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.